China, the most populous country which is officially known as the People’s Republic of China(PRC) which is a unitary one-party sovereign state. China has a population of around 1.4 billion.
China occupies a land mass of 9,600,000 square kilometres. Area wise, it is the fourth largest country. China has the most neighboured country in the world. India is one of the closest neighbour. China is governed by the Communist Party of China which exercises its power over 22 provinces, 5 autonomous territories, 4-direct controlled municipalities (Beijing, Tinajin, Shanghai and Chongquins) and the special administrative regions of Hong kong and Macau. Xi Jiping is the communist party general secretary and the president of China. Beijing is the capital of China and Shanghai is the largest city and industrial and commercial capital of China.
Origin of The People’s Republic of China
Historically speaking, China emerged as one of the world’s most ancient civilization, in the fertile basin of The Yellow River in the North China plains. The Yellow River is considered “the cradle of the Chinese civilisation”. The People Republic of China was the culmination of the Chinese civil war in 1949. The PRC came in to existence in 1949, with the victorious communist party of China. Kuomintang region got separated from the mainland of China and amalgamated to Tibet, a dispute still remains unresolved.
Landscape & Weather
Southern china is dominated by hills and low mountains. China’s two major rivers namely viz., the Yellow River and The Yangtze River which make the delta regions fertile perennially.
China has a complex weather. It has dry seasons, monsoon seasons, winter and summer seasons. The climate in china differs from region to region because of the country’s highly complex topography.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS in China over other Countries:
1. In China the student directly gets admitted to the M.B.B.S Course.Cost of doing MBBS in china is nominal with nominal living expenses.
2. Food – all types of food products both for vegetarians and non-vegetarians are available in China. Most of the students prepare their own food that is economical and convenient. However in most of the colleges, Indian food is available or can be arranged.
3. Climate- The colleges to which we admit students have a moderate climate and is not too cold and the hostels and college is equipped with heaters during winters keeping the students warm and comfortable.
4. Language – The medium of instruction is English. Students, Professors, Lectures speak English and Chinese. However Chinese is taught in the college which is mandatory as it will help them in their day to day life and during their internship in hospitals and also if the students clear HSK higher level exams they will be awarded with an additional degree in Chinese language which is of very good demand nowadays.
5. Travel Cost is at par with other countries like Philippines or Russia. To and fro Flight ticket from Chennai to Beijing ranges around ₹. 35,000 and the connectivity is abundant.
6. Travel time is also quiet short; Chennai to Beijing is around 8 to 10 hours by flight.
7. Eligibility is 60% marks min in physics, Chemistry, Biology however some colleges demand higher grades around 80% to 85% and a good score in competitive entrance examinations.
8. Good patient flow in hospitals helps the students to gain more practical knowledge and skills.
9. Drinking alcohol and Drug consumption is prohibited and strict action will be taken against offenders inside College campus making it very hard for the students to get influenced by these social evils.
10. College infrastructures are ultra-modern, advanced and colossal.
11. Good study environment, modern, well equipped sports facility and well stocked library are provided inside the campus making it a very ideal environment for the all-round development of the students.
12. Good hostels with all modern amenities allows the students to have a very comfortable living without any hindrance to pursue their studies,
13. Very safe environment for Girls as there is 360 degree, round the clock surveillance inside and outside the campus.
14. These colleges are recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI) and world health organization(WHO) and can bevchecked by visiting the below mentioned links: