We offer to supply our services to you on the terms and conditions contained in this document. We also need your consent to do certain things on your behalf, and to pass on the information you give us to certain people or organisations for the reasons we explain below. Please read the following carefully, and if you agree with what we have asked, please tick the box to accept these terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the contents of this document, please do not accept but send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org seek independent advice.
- What we ask you to do
- You agree that :
- All information you supply will be complete, accurate and truthful
- Any essay questions or other written statements you need to do as part of any application process will be completed by you alone
- You will directly notify both Kecabroad.com( & education agents) and the academic institutions you are applying to immediately should any information you give us cease to be complete, accurate and truthful
- You will only use our system for the purpose of assisting with your applications to study. This includes not doing anything to interfere with the functioning of our system or anyone else’s applications within the system
- We retain ownership of the software behind our system and that you will not take any steps to reverse engineer, decompile, translate, disassemble or discover the source code of all or part of our software.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the completeness, accuracy and truthfulness of all information that you give to us.
- If you are offered and accept a place on a course, you undertake to obey the Rules, Regulations, Statutes and Ordinances of the academic institution, and to ensure payment of all fees and other liabilities for the course you apply to. You understand that you are solely responsible for paying any applicable fees or other liabilities involved in applying to or undertaking the courses you choose and, in particular, that we cannot be responsible for any changes to course or fee details.
- Discussion Forum Rules
Registration allows you to post comments on the discussion blog and we encourage you to ask questions and share experiences, good and bad, so that everyone else can learn. We do, however, insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
Although the administrators and moderators of the Kecabroad.com Discussion Blog will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this blog, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Kecabroad.com Discussion Blog will be held responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are blatant promotion that adds no value to the Kecabroad.com Discussion Blog, defamatory, motivated by racial hatred, obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
The owners of the Kecabroad.com Discussion Blog reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
- Our Liability
You acknowledge that we :
- Have no control over the decision of an academic institution to accept or reject your application, and we are not liable for any decision an academic institution makes about your application.
- Are not responsible for the failure of any institution to consider your application promptly, properly or at all.
- Cannot promise that if we enter any data for applications on your behalf, that all data we enter will be error- free or free from delays.
- Cannot promise that the web site used to submit your applications will operate error-free, or that the web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms.
- In any event, to the extent permitted by law and subject to sub-clause 4.c, LIS/Kecabroad.comshall not be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the supply of our services to you or the products used to supply those services, whether based in contract, tort or any other legal theory, and regardless of any notice we have given about the possibility of such damage.
- If any legislation implies terms into the supply of our services that cannot be excluded, then our liability for breach of those terms is limited to supplying our services to you again, or paying the cost of having those services supplied to you by someone else.
- Jurisdiction and Disclosure
If we have assisted you with an application that leads to you commencing a course of study with an educational institution, that institution will pay LIS/Kecabroad.com a commission to help cover our costs in providing you with this service.
- Refund Policy
We wish to inform that all services offered by kecabroad.com is on non refundable basis. Any payments made direct online or via bank transfers are subject to no refunds. We advise all users to do enough research and read all about these programs before they enroll and make final payments.
I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained on this form, and I give the consents which have been sought in this form, including consent to deal with my personal information in the ways described in this form.